Why has it taken this long for me to make this recipe?!!?
If you’ve ever drank Shakeology, odds are you might have some surplus at one time or other. (What? I’m just being honest!) Sometimes we miss a day, or we go on vacation and don’t bring them. So I decided to use up some of our chocolate Shakeology and make these oat-based bars as food on-the-go.
Oh my. They are SO GOOD!
I think it’s time for an easy Shakeology recipe!
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 scoops chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine oats, Shakeology, and cocoa powder first. Add reminder of ingredients, combining either by using a plastic spatula or with your hands. (it’s okay to get down and dirty with this recipe!)
- Place in either a non-stick sprayed pan or parchment paper-lined pan. Cover and chill in fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Break off one and enjoy! They are unreal.
Do you know someone who would love this easy Shakeology recipe? Share it with them!
Did you try this easy Shakeology recipe? Share your results below! I’d love to hear from you!
You deserve to be in good health. [Do you know that?]
In peace & health,
Amanda & the Fit Family