Today’s recipe comes from one of my fellow coaches and friends, Adam. He made this for me and I am in love with it! I’ve always been anti-cauliflower (the smell, seriously?), but this recipe has me dipping my toe into the pool of cauliflower love.
Here we go!
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/4-1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Thoroughly wash and cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Place florets in large gallon-sized bag. (This might take 2 bags’ worth!)
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and garlic in bag. Shake to evenly distribute. (It’s like “Shake and Bake”…but healthier.)
- Place on foil-covered pan or Pyrex casserole dish (which is what I do).
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes, or until browned on top.
- Remove from oven; shake Parmesan cheese across cauliflower.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until Parmesan cheese is golden and beautiful.
If this picture looks familiar to you, that’s because I used it for my sweet potato medallion recipe just a few days ago. Yes, this was a particularly recipe-worthy meal.
If you’re anti-cauliflower, you should consider giving this recipe a try! It’s quite easy and makes plenty of vegetables for you to re-heat and enjoy for several more days afterward.
Bon áppetit, my health-conscious friends!
In peace and health- xo