One of my favorite ways to eat sweet potatoes (other than my dee-lish sweet potato casserole) are sweet potato fries. Medallions, if you will. They are labor-intensive (ie. chopping up a sweet potato), but really healthy (no added crazy ingredients!) and worth it.
Sweet Potato Fries
Ingredients: (serves 3-4)
- 3-4 whole, uncooked sweet potatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and peel skins off of sweet potatoes.
- Cut sweet potatoes to about 1/4 inch width, making medallions.
- place on foil-lined pan; massage 2-3 tbsp olive oil on each side of sweet potato piece.
- Add salt (for the sweet-salty taste I adore) and cook for 30-40 minutes, checking every 10 minutes (and flipping 20 minutes in!)
- ENJOY 🙂
Would you try these delicious medallions? Let me know what you think!
In peace and health- xo