I catch myself starting so many blog posts and Instagram posts that way lately! Honestly, the local gluten-free pizza joint has the best GF pizza. If I could only pick one weakness food, that would be it.
But alas, I will not. I had a delicious lunch today making zucchini pizza bites, and I must share!
Recipe: Zucchini Pizza Bites
- As much zucchini as you’d like (I make one full zucchini, chopped)
- marinara sauce; pizza sauce; pasta sauce
- Shredded cheese, your choice (I use low-fat mozzarella)
- Wash and cut zucchini into 1/4-inch slices to make circular pieces.
- Sauté zucchini pieces in a bit of olive oil for about 2 minutes on each side (enough to soften them and/or make a small crust).
- Place zucchini slices on a foiled pan. Put pasta sauce on zucchini slices with a spoon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven on broiler setting for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove, and eat before they even cool (resulting in immediate gratification, a burned tongue and a happy self).
Bon áppetit, my GF readers!
In peace and health- xo