This is my one hundredth post. Can you believe it? I don’t want to get too “deep thoughts” here, but I do want to take this opportunity to think about where I was, where I am, and where I will be.
Where I was
- In October 2012, I was just beginning my fitness journey.
- I couldn’t run a single mile.
- I couldn’t do a single pushup.
- I loved healthy foods.
- I was gluten free.
- I wanted to help as many people as I could.
Where I am
- It is May 2013. I am seven months into my fitness journey.
- Not only can I run one mile, I can run four.
- I am doing the P90X exercise series.
- I have braces on my teeth.
- I love healthy foods.
- I am gluten free.
- I am a Beachbody coach.
- And I still want to help as many people as I can.
What I have learned
- Blogging can be tedious. But blogging can also be fun.
- Living gluten-free is something that I think most, if not all, people should try and incorporate into their eating habits.
- You have the power to lead a healthier life. Simultaneously, you have the potential to inspire others through the way you lead your life.
- I love being gluten-free.
- I always want to help as many people as I can.
Where I Will Be (?)
Will I continue to write for one hundred more blog entries? I sure hope so. Will you continue to eat gluten-free or find gluten-free recipes on this blog? I sure hope for that too. All I can do is thank you for reading this blog as long as you have!
Here’s to many more delicious meals free of gluten. (What is gluten, again?)